Monday, May 25, 2009

WRITING:A DESCRIPTION OF A BUILDING

Preparation:
1-When and where was built?
It was built in 1957 in Barcelona.
2-What is it made of?
The stadium is made of stone.
3-What is it like from the outside?
It is gigantic stadium.
4-What is iut like from the inside?
Inside, it's incredible. There are 100000 seats.
5-Do you know the building?
I've visited the Nou Camp fifteen or sixteen times now.
6-What do you like about it?
I like the field and the structure of the stadium.

The Nou Camp

The Nou Camp is situated in the center of Barcelona. It was designed by Frances Mitjans and it was built in 1957.
Some important teams have competed there. The stadium is made of stone. From the outside it is gigantic structure. Inside, it's incredible. There are 100000 seats.
I've visited the Nou Camp fifteen or sixteen times now, and the things which I like best are the field and the structure of the stadium.

No comments: